There are the products you like and then there are those you love so much you will spend a day of your tropical vacation trying to locate because they are just that necessary. These are some of my tried and true beauty basic survival requirements. A bit melodramatic? Maybe. But give them a try and you will see why I am such a loyalist.
- Boi-ing by Benefit Cosmetics– Hides under eye circles like a dream come true
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube – Original- Allows for even eyeshadow application and continuous glamorous eyes.
- lights, camera, lashes™ inner rim brightener by tarte– Brighten up bright eyes!
- they’re real! mascara by benefit– No secret. The best of the best.
Skin & Hair
- Baby Oil- The absolute best make-up remover, ever.
- ALL NIGHTER Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay– This spray keeps my make-up looking fresh and brilliant all day and all night. No questions asked.
- Natural Dead Sea Mud by AHAVA– The answer to every ache and pain. And it will make your skin feel fantastic!
- Sake Bath by Fresh– The ultimate indulgence.
- Olive oil/ coconut oil. Best friends to my over dyed hair.