Good Day Sunshines,
Having a wonderful weekend I hope! I spent yesterday afternoon wandering my local flea market which was packed with wonderful handmade, artisan, vintage and trendy finds. In fact, I acquired five fantastic items for a grand total of $66.
- Vintage necklace from Paradox Thrift Shop $10
- Ring by Fiza Fashions $20
- Bracelets each from Vivian Jewelry $8/ each
- Vintage Jacket from Lady V’s Second Time Around $20
I spend way too much time procrastinating. I have grandiose plans. I think big. Problem? I don’t aways execute. Example, it’s November 6th and I’m only posting this now. Solution? I decided to make monthly to do, must complete, mini-bucket list if you will.
- Start holiday shopping. Big family. Long list. Need time.
- Catch up on. Email, dry-cleaning, tailoring, shoe repair…
- Clean out my bedroom dresser- I am dreading this.
- Make something. Anything. With my hands. Just stop talking about it and do it.
- Take a class because I want to. Does registering count?
- See the Henri Matisse the Cut Outs exhibit at the MoMa. This goes without saying.
- Read a book. I haven’t decided which one yet, but I will. Really, I will.
- Holiday cards. Every year I buy them. Every year I get as far as to… date… and then never send. Let’s try again.
- Plan a vacation before 2014 allotted days expire! Very important.
- Cook something new and exciting (open to suggestions)
Let’s see how far I get and what carries over.
Wish me luck!
Who says floral skirts are just for spring and summer?
Sunscreen, Just Use It!
Wash & Dry
Change your sheets often. Dirt, grease and product from your hair is absorbed into your linens and in turn, clogs your pores.
Photo taken at the American Museum of Natural History (NYC) Butterfly Conservatory
There is just something about this photograph. The colors, angles, positioning; I had to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
This image has not been modified. This post is not endorsed by the photographer or his or her representatives.
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) – http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/legalcode
This image has not been modified. Neither is this post endorsed by the photographer nor their representatives.