I spend way too much time procrastinating. I have grandiose plans. I think big. Problem? I don’t aways execute. Example, it’s November 6th and I’m only posting this now. Solution? I decided to make monthly to do, must complete, mini-bucket list if you will.
- Start holiday shopping. Big family. Long list. Need time.
- Catch up on. Email, dry-cleaning, tailoring, shoe repair…
- Clean out my bedroom dresser- I am dreading this.
- Make something. Anything. With my hands. Just stop talking about it and do it.
- Take a class because I want to. Does registering count?
- See the Henri Matisse the Cut Outs exhibit at the MoMa. This goes without saying.
- Read a book. I haven’t decided which one yet, but I will. Really, I will.
- Holiday cards. Every year I buy them. Every year I get as far as to… date… and then never send. Let’s try again.
- Plan a vacation before 2014 allotted days expire! Very important.
- Cook something new and exciting (open to suggestions)
Let’s see how far I get and what carries over.
Wish me luck!